Thursday 18 October 2007

Subjects? We don't need no stinking subjects.

Or at least we don't have no stinking subjects.

And yes, I do misquoting just that well.

----------

On to the pointless photo, then. Honestly, the only reason I saved this fuzzy shot is that the water droplets being shaken off the chickadee look sooo much like the bird has turned into either a voodoo doll or a body piercing overenthusiast.

Erm... sorry for that last link. I just really don't get body piercing.




And yes, I do have two piercings in each earlobe.

They don't count, though. The first ones I got when I was very young, and the second ones happened sort of accidentally in high school.

Yeah, I had an accidental piercing.

Shut up.






Ok, so I had a friend who was too chicken to get her ears pierced unless I went with her, and when I went with her I found out that she'd made appointments for both of us and that I was apparently going first so she could she how high I jumped...

All right, all right. I could have said no. I should have said above that I don't get extreme body piercing, not body piercing in general. Will that make everyone happy?

Sheesh.

Just for that I'm not even going to try to come up with a decent post. Happy now?





Go back and play with your voodoo doll.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails