Tuesday 15 November 2011

42

Some of my two fans will think that they know all about today's post title.

Ok, then.

----------

I have to be honest -- I don't really have the head for a post right now. I'm in the midst of one of the most frustrating parts of my job, and it doesn't put me in the mood for much of anything. It's called... THE NEWSLETTER. Yeah, that should have come with a DUN DUN DUUUUUUN...

I edit the Centre's quarterly newsletter. Yep, I do. We're in the business of communicating, you know. Communicating in many ways except, apparently, by writing. Between pulling teeth to get actual submissions within a week or two of the deadline and then trying to wrangle any sort of recognisable English out of what I receive (ok, to be fair? Not all of them. We do have one or two people who can write without my magical -- ha! -- editorial makeovers), the newsletter equals one big headache for Yours Proofreaderly.

I'm done working on the newsletter for today, though. The newsletter is a thing to be taken in small doses lest you pass out from bashing your head against the desk once too often.

Too dramatic, do you think? Well, it's pretty darned close to that.

Anyway. Today's pointless photo is of snow sliding down the window of Dirty Moe, who's still living at my father's place because I haven't sold it yet. Today's post title? Mind your own business. And now I think I'll just head off in a huff, if you don't mind.





Hmm. That sounds like a potential car name if there ever was one. Huff. I kind of like it...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails